We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive our Volumetric Capture technology from demo to implementation. The ideal candidate has launched products from ideation to completion, worked closely with engineering teams and has experience being the bridge between the voice of our users, and the internal development team.
Volumetric Capture is the latest innovation out of LIV’s secret labs and has wide reaching implications on the future of content creation & consumption.
You’ll be joining us at the beginning of our growth journey helping us figure out how the technology will be used by everyday creators and how we’re going to usher in volumetric video as a new content format for VR and AR.
- Drive product research, ideation and delivery of key milestones for Volumetric Capture
- Defining the product requirements by working closely with users and engaging the LIV community
- Owning the Volumetric Capture product line and being responsible for its delivery, prioritizing its roadmap and communicating it to the team.
- Effectively liasioning between leadership and engineering
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- An understanding of game engine technologies
- Ability to discover and present problems and solutions to the team, lead projects through planning & execution
- Proven track-record of launching products from idea to production
- A proactive can-do attitude willing to dive in with users and extract insights
What We Bring
- Fully distributed company (work from (almost) anywhere in the world)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A "take time when you need it" vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Mental wellness budget
- Professional development budget
- Virtual movie nights, gaming sessions, and other fun team events
- Ownership over your work and ability to make a strong impact at growing startup
- Company sponsored event trips (gaming conferences, Twitchcon etc)
What is it like working at LIV?
At LIV you can expect to work with a tight knit, collaborative team. Our goal is to continue to be, and grow, as the de facto platform for VR and AR content creation & consumption. We work hard, but make sure that we enjoy the ride and lead with a humans-first approach.
LIV is a leader in VR capture, streaming and VTubing solutions. Our rise to fame was mixed reality capture with the globally viral Beat Saber videos, and since 2016 we’ve been leading the charge in providing the technologies for the next generation of streamers and content creators.
By joining LIV, you’ll join a bleeding edge VR capture & streaming technology company in the world, backed by some of the biggest names in VR and AR and used by the biggest streamers and creators in the world, such as Shroud, Pewdiepie and LSToast.
About LIV and your team
- LIV is an exciting 13-person startup in the VR industry
- We’re freshly funded and are proud to have some of the best gaming and VR investors in the world
- This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the company, with multiple big projects releasing in the coming months and fresh funding to execute
- You will be on the VolCap team, and you will meet your team members during the interview process
- The teams at LIV are diverse, and we're excited to add another team member that will bring their own unique perspective to everything we do
Talent Points that are particularly interesting to us:
- Product Manager experience at an early stage technology startup
- Have worked in a developer role previously
- Has experience in or passion for streaming
- Have an existing understanding of how VRChat, NeosVR, Rec Room and others handle Avatar solutions
- Passion for computer hardware, software and games
How to apply
- Please use the form here to apply
- Though we'd like to, we're unable to respond to every applicant, so you'll only hear from us if we'd like to move forward with the interview process