As a company by Creators for Creators, this is a rewarding & demanding role where you’ll get to own & drive our marketing efforts from ideation to execution. LIV has previously mostly relied on our creators and word of mouth to grow and we want you to bring initiative and ability to drive marketing efforts from start to finish.
You are an empathetic, creative, consumer-tech savvy person with experience working in B2C marketing organizations with the ability to manage complex marketing channels / campaigns with multiple partners.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in product marketing for gaming, live streaming or creator-focused businesses and has an intuitive understanding of gamer & streamer culture.
- Build marketing & communication strategies to LIV audiences including the management and use of earned (PR), shared (social, influencers), owned (email, on-Twitch, blog, events), and paid (digital and offline) media
- Develop relationships between LIV and our creators and viewers to better understand their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations that translates to relevant marketing strategy, narratives, and execution plans
- Oversee the development of narrative arcs that bring together content and product features in a way that best addresses goals while staying on brand
- Work closely with key marketing, product, content, and partner management peers to champion the LIV brand in the US and EU
- Build campaign strategy and go-to-market plans that ladder up to overall brand and audience narratives; engage with internal creative, channel, and analytics teams to ensure execution and delivery of results
- Manage third-party PR, creative, social, and media agencies
What you bring
- Experience working with consumer brands in gaming, streaming, creator economy or VR/AR
- A love of data with the ability to generate insights from quantitative analysis
- The ability to develop and understand how to target and message important audiences across traditional and emerging media channels
- Strong writing skills (i.e., storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy, etc.)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities
- An enthusiastic personality; a passion for creating and a love for games and pop culture
What we bring
- Fully distributed company (work from (almost) anywhere in the world)
- A "take time when you need it" vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Mental wellness budget
- Professional development budget
- Virtual movie nights, gaming sessions, and other fun team events
- Ownership over your work and ability to make a strong impact at growing startup
- Company sponsored event trips (gaming conferences, Twitchcon etc)
What is it like working at LIV?
At LIV you can expect to work with a tight knit, collaborative team. Our goal is to continue to be, and grow, as the de facto platform for VR and AR content creation & consumption. We work hard, but make sure that we enjoy the ride and lead with a humans-first approach.
LIV is a leader in VR capture, streaming and VTubing solutions. Our rise to fame was mixed reality capture with the globally viral Beat Saber videos, and since 2016 we’ve been leading the charge in providing the technologies for the next generation of streamers and content creators.
By joining LIV, you’ll join a bleeding edge VR capture & streaming technology company in the world, backed by some of the best investors in VR and AR and used by the biggest streamers and creators in the world, such as Shroud, Pewdiepie and LSToast.
About LIV and your team
- LIV is an exciting 13-person startup in the VR industry
- We’re freshly funded and are proud to have some of the best gaming and VR investors in the world
- This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the company, with multiple big projects releasing in the coming months and fresh funding to execute
- You will be on the cross functional across our community & marketing team and our product teams, and you will meet your team members during the interview process
- The teams at LIV are diverse, and we're excited to add another team member that will bring their own unique perspective to everything we do
Talent Points that are particularly interesting to us:
- Previous experience in gaming, live streaming or content creation related marketing roles
- Experience working with creators of various sizes
- Experience with LIV products
- Passion for computer hardware, software and games
- The ability to wear more than one hat and willingly applying yourself to where you are needed the most
How to apply
- Please use the form here to apply
- Though we'd like to, we're unable to respond to every applicant, so you'll only hear from us if we'd like to move forward with the interview process