We are looking for a principle developer for our flagship LIV App product. The ideal candidate will require a broad array of skills and domain knowledge relating to Virtual Reality & Virtual Production tools.
- Be the primary contributor and maintainer of the LIV App
- Organise work into tasks, delegating where appropriate, and delivering on time
- Testing, profiling, and optimisation
What You Bring
- Experience building software for virtual production
- Strong knowledge of mathematics in particular geometry and linear algebra
- Experience programming in large codebases with multiple languages (C# and C++)
- Experience with VR/AR/XR APIs (OpenXR, OpenVR)
- Experience with graphics programming and shader languages (OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX)
- Experience with UI/UX programming (in particular with WPF)
What LIV Brings
- Fully distributed company (work from (almost) anywhere in the world)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A "take time when you need it" vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Mental wellness budget
- Professional development budget
- Virtual movie nights, gaming sessions, and other fun team events
- Ownership over your work and ability to make a strong impact at growing startup
- Company sponsored event trips (gaming conferences, Twitchcon etc)
What is it like working at LIV?
At LIV you can expect to work with a tight knit, collaborative team. Our goal is to continue to be, and grow, as the de facto platform for VR and AR content creation & consumption. We work hard, but make sure that we enjoy the ride and lead with a humans-first approach.
LIV is a leader in VR capture, streaming and VTubing solutions. Our rise to fame was mixed reality capture with the globally viral Beat Saber videos, and since 2016 we’ve been leading the charge in providing the technologies for the next generation of streamers and content creators.
By joining LIV, you’ll join a bleeding edge VR capture & streaming technology company in the world, backed by some of the biggest names in VR and AR and used by the biggest streamers and creators in the world, such as Shroud, Pewdiepie and LSToast.
About LIV and your team
- LIV is an exciting 13-person startup in the VR industry
- We’re freshly funded and are proud to have some of the best gaming and VR investors in the world
- This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the company, with multiple big projects releasing in the coming months and fresh funding to execute
- You will be embedded on a product team, and you will meet your team members during the interview process
- The teams at LIV are diverse, and we're excited to add another team member that will bring their own unique perspective to everything we do
Talent Points that are particularly interesting to us:
- Experience with interprocess communication
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and websockets
- Experience with content production and cinematography
- Familiar with the Rust programming language
- Game engine experience (Unity, Unreal)
How to apply
- Please use the form here to apply
- Though we'd like to, we're unable to respond to every applicant, so you'll only hear from us if we'd like to move forward with the interview process